How to prevent pain before I inject?
1. Dilute compound with sterile cutting oil to get mg/ml at <=200 for long esters and <=100 for short esters.
2. Don’t bother with b-12, its water based-absorbed so quickly it will have little to no impact.
3. Gently warm the oil to improve viscosity. You could put the vial in the bathroom sink and let hot water run over the vial for 2 minutes, and shake well. This will lower the oils viscosity also making it easier it pull into the syringe.
4. Inject very slowly to reduce muscle fascia displacement, take 30 seconds per ml. Use a 25g pin to inject so it forces you to move slowly.
5. Add 20% Benzyl Benzoate by volume to propionate and phenylpropionate esetrs.
6. Use 23g needle to prevent high output pressure from smaller needles.
7. Inject frequently w/less volume, <3ml for large muscles and <2ml for smaller muscles.
8. Ensure that the injection is deep intra-muscular and fully through any sub cutaneous fat
9. You can also add: 100mg Benadryl one hour prior to injection; 800mg ibuprofen one hour prior to injection.